Founder & CFP®
Joel Ohman is the CEO of a private equity backed digital media company. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, author, angel investor, and serial entrepreneur who loves creating new things, whether books or businesses. He has also previously served as the founder and resident CFP® of a national insurance agency, Real Time Health Quotes. He has an MBA from the University of South Florida.
Joel has been mentioned as an insurance expert in many different online and print publications including AOL, Business Insider, idrivesafely, Reader’s Digest, Inc.com, Carvana, MarketWatch, Forbes, OppLoans, Yahoo!, TheStreet, and NYPost to name a few.
He reviews content, ensuring that existing and new content is accurate so you can make the best decisions about your car insurance, which guarantees the information you receive is accurate, evidence based, current, and trustworthy
- Car Insurance Company Comparison: Head-to-Head Company Comparison 
- Compare Car Insurance Rates After a Suspended License 
- Driving Without Insurance: Avoid Lapses in Coverage for Lower Rates
- Compare Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) Coverage: Rates, Discounts, & Requirements 
- How do you get rid of car insurance points?