Former Licensed Insurance Producer
Laura Berry has experience as a licensed producer selling life, health, and property insurance coverage for both Allstate and State Farm. She has dedicated many hours to helping her clients understand the insurance marketplace so they could find the best car, home, and life insurance products for their circumstances.
While she currently helps businesses take advantage of the federal R&D tax credit, she still takes time to provide guidance on insurance. It is her belief that current insurance shoppers should have access to accurate information so they can find the appropriate insurance product for their needs.
- How long does a car accident stay on your insurance record?
- How do you dispute a car insurance claim?
- What is uninsured motorist property damage?
- How do you settle an auto accident without an insurance company?
- Car Insurance Claim Investigation (Expert Guide)